[IP] Managing BGs with Stress

Been awhile since I stopped by.  Need some advice.  My
brains are in somewhat of a fog & I'm not solving this

Have had some tremendous stressors over the last 2
weeks.  Started a new job, ended relationship with BF,
negotiating with my son's school for special support
services...  a lot going on.

How does you deal with the stress induced high BG when
you're not eating?  Raise the basal or continue to
bolus to cover it?  Any hints, tips, tricks, or
automobiles are appreciated!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?