Re: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ...........

Piping in a bit late, but I'm with Len.  Every day is
another day to celebrate while on the pump.

I do not remember the date of the day I started
pumping - it was a LONG time ago (maybe 16 or 17 years
ago).  I do remember being so excited opening the box
in my endo's office with the sales rep helping me
figure it all out.  My endo knew his own knowledge was
lacking and said to me "you're in charge."

I've never looked back (despite the fact taht I had to
wait a couple of years for the infusion set technology
to catch up to my allergy isues along the way).

I do remember the day I was Dx'd - that's an easy one.

Congrats Len.  I'm so glad to see you so happy with
your choices!! (and even happier that you've cut back
on commas!) LOL.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?