[IP] Check for drug interactions

Hi, as always, when I am presribed new medications, I will look up the
 information about the condition and the medication which is being prescribed as
are not always told all you need to know by the physician or pharmacist. In
fact, on the new prescription, the pharmacy was very busy and told me NOTHING,
so I am very glad I researched the information myself, finding that the new
medication should be taken on an empty stomach and by itself.
Anyway, I found a really awesome site that I wanted to share with the IP
members, as a means of learning and protecting yourself from drugs which may
 interact with each other. Just list all the medications you are taking, and you
include OTC stuff, like asprin, vitamins, cold medications, foods and
 herbs.........then click the search button. It will then tell you which items
 interact with each other, and whether the interaction is well documented, and
high or low concern.

The link is:

Take care and be informed.
Tina H.