Re: [IP] how many can actually remember the day they started pumping?

My daughter, Shannon, was diagnosed on 11/28/96
(Thanksgiving Day that year), started pumping with the
Disetronic HTron on 11/30/99 (aka the day we got our
lives back), and started pumping on the Deltec Cozmo on
8/15/03 (we LOVE it!!!) :) Shannon's latest A1c
(10/1/03) has dropped 2.1 points due to the combination
of the GlucoWatch (which we've been using since
5/30/03) and the Cozmo!  :)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping
HTron 11/99, pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)

Cyndee said:
It's funny - I can remember the exact day my daughter
went on the insulin pump
- 8/19/03, but not the exact day she was diagnosed with
diabetes - it was June
2001, but I don't remember the date. The pump has made
such a difference in her
life, no more nighttime lows, eating when she wants and
better control over her
bg numbers. When she went on the pump her HgA1c was
8.0. Last night I bought one
of the home tests and she was 7.3. WooHoo!!