[IP] RE: filling your reservoir using your infusion set

>>the ONLY issue, is this business ive heard, where the insulin,
deteriorates the plastic reservoir...i donr KNOW it to be the case, just
what ive heard...Len Lutz<<

Hi Len,

We are one of those families who use reservoirs at least 3 times and
have never had a problem.  In a pinch, using a reservoir for a second
time until you can find supplies would be preferable to going without
insulin, particularly if you don't carry your most important backup of
all - a stash of old fashioned insulin syringes!

I saw a posting where you said you had just celebrated your one year
anniversary.  You were wondering how to celebrate it. We celebrate the
anniversary of our daughter's pumping start up day with a re-birthday
party. Happy belated re-birthday Len!

Barb Chafe mom to Erica, a Canadian butterfly www.canadianbutterfly.ca
Executive Director Insulin Pumpers Canada
Chair, Nova Scotia Division
PO Box 324 Lower Sackville,N.S.
B4C 2T2
email @ redacted