Re: [IP] how many can actually remember the day they started pumping?

 It's funny - I can remember the exact day my daughter went on the insulin pump
- 8/19/03, but not the exact day she was diagnosed with diabetes - it was June
2001, but I don't remember the date. The pump has made such a difference in her
life, no more nighttime lows, eating when she wants and better control over her
bg numbers. When she went on the pump her HgA1c was 8.0. Last night I bought one
of the home tests and she was 7.3. WooHoo!!
 Cyndee, mom to Sean (14, dx'd 6/00), Chandler (9, dx'd 6/01), Noah (5) and wife
of 10 years to Jim