Re: [IP] Re: Cozmo Color Survey

Laurie...and anyone else who is interested,

  I have had numerous conversations with George W., Head of CS at the Deltec
Headqtrs as well as Stuart, HEad Engineer.  From our discussions several new
things have come about that they are planning on incorporating in their
 upcoming SF and upgrades. A user/parent can make suggestions because we are the
using their product 24/7.  I have been EXTREMELY happy with Deltec and their
CS and having the opportunity to actually contribute!

mom to Joshua
H-Tron 12/17/99
Cozmo 8/14/03