[IP] Re: Remembering the day of pump start

> just wondered how many actually remember the DAY (date or day of the
> week) they got their first pump?
> Tina

I think it was a Tuesday cuz I entered the hospital the day before. I was
there 5 days but had complete freedom to shop, attend church, etc. as long
as I returned in time for the 7 daily BGs. My receipt says 8/23/83. That
pump was the size of a checkbook box. uggghhhhhh

20% of what people believe is fact and 80% is opinion