Re: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ...........

>  > >just wondered how many actually remember the DAY (date or day of the
>>  >week) they got their first pump?
>>  >
>>  Born August 21, 1948 @ 8:16 AM.  Dxed April 5, 1963.  "Reborn" via
>>  Disetronic H-tron August 13, 1998 @ 10:12 AM.   "Born again" with
>>  Animas IR-1000 October 2, 2002.
>>  George
>My doctors have hinted that I am a little overboard with my logbooks and
>Excel charts, but George, you have succeeded in making me feel sloppy.

The Dx date I actually looked up tonight, but I did remember it was
the Friday before Good Friday in 63.  But both of my "rebirth" dates
I remember quite well.  My birth date I don't recall as well, but
that is probably because I was born at a very young age!     ;>)

I have to have meters with lots of memory because I hardly ever write
anything down.   :>p