Re: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ...........

I got mine in Dec of 1999 (I think) , but it was Feb. of 2000 before I could
arrange an appointment for training because of my work schedule and also
 booking the Disetronic trainer with my CDE. I couldn't tell you the day of the
week or the day of the month.

Len, I am impressed that you remember and therefore celebrate.  I agree with
you that it's one of the most important events of my life.  I guess I just
didn't realize it at the time.

In a message dated 10/10/03 3:08:06 PM Central Daylight Time,