[IP] health care

Subject: Fw: Health Care

  Do you suppose this is a sign of the times?
  Mr. Smith goes to the doctor's office to collect his wife's test
 The lab technician says to him, "I'm sorry, sir, but there has been  a
 bit of a mix-up and we have a problem. When we sent the samples from your
 wife to the lab, the samples from another Mrs. Smith  were sent as well and
 we are now uncertain which one is your wife's. Frankly, it is either bad or
 "What do you mean?" said Mr. Smith.
 "Well, one Mrs. Smith has tested positive for Alzheimer's, and the
 other Mrs. Smith has tested positive for AIDS. We can't tell which is your
  "That's terrible!" said Mr. Smith. "Can we do the test over?"
 "Normally, yes. But you have Blue Cross Health Care, and they  won't pay
 for these expensive tests more than once."
 "Well, what am I supposed to do now?" said Mr. Smith.
 "Blue Cross Health Care recommends that you drop your wife off in the
 middle of town. If she finds her way home, don't sleep with her.