[IP] Re: Cozmo Color Survey

>I think it's wonderful Cosmo is asking this forum for their input!

Yes and I would hope they would ask us for feedback about some of the other
features as well.  I've had the Cozmo for a little over the week but just
got the software yesterday.  So I'll be setting up some more custom boluses
over the weekend and I'll be able to name them so I won't have to remember
that the dinner bolus is what I'm using to cover protein!  I do really like
the Cozmo but wish some things were slightly different and maybe those
things will be changed in their next release.

Age 45 - Type 1 for 30 years, pumping 4+ years and daughter Melinda, age 19
Type 1 for 11 months, MDI