Re: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ...........

I remember the date I started pumping because it was exactly 5 months to the
day after my diagnosis.  I was dx'd March 26, 2002 and started pumping on
August 26th.  Even though I only did MDI for 5 months, the pump made my life
so much better and as close to feeling "normal" as I can.  I wouldn't go
back for anything.