Re: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ...........

> At 07:54 PM 10/10/03 +0000, Tina Heubeck wrote:
> >just some thougths which crossed my mind:
> >
> >just wondered how many actually remember the DAY (date or day of the
> >week) they got their first pump?
> >
> >Tina

I don't remember when I got my first pump, but I do remember that I started
pumping on Dec. 1, 1998. It was in the morning - about 11 a.m. I then went to
an American Bandstand restaurant and had jambalaya pasta for lunch. Then I
skipped dinner.

Jan and ElvisToo