Re: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ...........

I can say that I remember the day I started on the pump, as it was in the
 past year, but I do not remember the exact day or month I was diagnosed or that
began taking insulin. I am sure that those were days I wanted to forget. I do
know the year and season, though. The pump, that that is something I do want
to remember. The day I got my life BACK.
LOL interesting to see the differences in what we each feel is important in
our lives.
Tina H.