Re: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ...........

just some thougths which crossed my mind:

besides neither being married nor having a child...I can't remember the
day when I got the pump (well a tuesday - but just because of the
hospital schedule). even after some thinking I can not be sure what month
it was. the year I get by knowing how many pumps I had...
on the one hand I would never give up my pump again on the other diabetes
is just one thing in my life (and it seems not that important after I
can't even remember that landmark in my "career").

just wondered how many actually remember the DAY (date or day of the
week) they got their first pump?