Re: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ...........

In a message dated 10/10/2003 9:02:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> our annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail
> theres aug 11, the day my daughter was born.
> theres sep 22, the day i was married (ya' got to mention that one ;-)
> theres OCT 10, the day i started pumping, 1 year ago....
> they are all important, and all worthy of celebration, but, just how do i
> celebrate This day,
> especially since ive been celebrating it, every day, every minute, for the
> past year ???
> i think ill just do another bs, and smile at 112, and say thanks,
> and stop and take a moment to realize, just how lucky i am !!!!!!!
> (If ya' feel differently, thats ok too)
> len---dm'in for 47, pumpin' for ONE

Len I had not thought of celebrating this year. I will make the 56 year mark
DEC 1 St. this year. I took a look at my schedule and found I have a hockey
game that night. That is not a problem I don't think I will have any big
 celebration till I hit the 75 year mark in 2022. I intend to enjoy each day
                         Roger C