Subject: Re: [IP] nocturnal hypo's

Hi, all.  One of the greatest hints I received on this site has been to keep
one walkie-talkie by Katie's bed and one by my bed.  I turn mine on each
night.  Should she need me during the night, she simply turns her on and
buzzes me, then I go flying into her room!  Now she doesn't have to fumble
her way to my room and I actually get some sleep during the night.
Blessings,
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 12, dx'd 9/97
Pumping w/Pumpkin since 8/99