From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Len Lutz
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 7:01 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ...........

theres aug 11, the day my daughter was born.
theres sep 22, the day i was married (ya' got to mention that one ;-)
theres OCT 10, the day i started pumping, 1 year ago....

they are all important, and all worthy of celebration, but, just how do i
celebrate This day,
especially since ive been celebrating it, every day, every minute, for the
past year ???

i think ill just do another bs, and smile at 112, and say thanks,
and stop and take a moment to realize, just how lucky i am !!!!!!!
(If ya' feel differently, thats ok too)

len---dm'in for 47, pumpin' for ONE