[IP] Dealing with teenage male hormones and DM

Hi Barbara,

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your post!!!  I have an 11+ year old
son and he is experiencing periods where his BGs are almost impossible to
predict and he requires about 20% more inslin -- delivered almost exclusively
as correction boluses.  Then, after about a week, everything drops back to
normal and his BGs are steady as a rock.  I didn't realize that the puberty
stuff is cyclic and not constant - duh - but it does make sense!  I will be
interested in hearing the experiences others have had with young teens.