Hi all hope all is going well for you guys!

I just got back from my clinic appt. and I thought everything would go
alright, NOPE!  The doctor starts talking about me getting a pancreas
transplant!  I came back from clinic and checked my BG and it was 358, I
guess I was too nervous. =-(  Now I'm very scared because I already have a
kidney transplant (not from DM).  My body already rejected it 3 times, I'm
really scared because the transplant it self and having the rejection!  I'm
lost.  I don't know what to do, Please Help if you can!  ::Crying::  You
guys can email me privately at email @ redacted or email @ redacted
.  thank you ahead of time!

Thank you,
David Farfan

PS - I got my sugar down, it took 3 days. My cold didn't help!  Thanks for
the replies!