Re: [IP] Re: insurance rules and pump appeals

I've got an appeal pending myself.  Michael sent me a really good note.

I don't know if it is going to work ... but what I did was write them a
letter explaining why I choose the pump, why I went ahead and bought one,
and what benefits I had seen in the three weeks I'd had it.

So far, its still pending.