Re: [IP] Re: insurance rules and pump appeals

Are any of the notes that Michael has posted in the past put together
anywhere on the web page that give basic information on when you have to
file an appeal with your insurance company to get a pump?  I know I read
a note or two a while back that gave really good info about the whole
appeal process and going through it to get a pump.

Judi in MI