RE: [IP] MiniMed and new rules every three months

I go online, I fill out an order, I think I saved my order last time so I
will just copy it over, except I tried quicksets this quarter & they are way
better than sofsets!!! so I'll need to change that
I fill out my order & see a box at my door a few days later. I have been so
impressed with minimed for the last three years.
sorry you are experiencing problems. I had insurance with mutual of omaha
for like 6 months that made me do all sorts of wierd stuff & pay for it
upfront so maybe it is your insurance company & not minimed.
That or they treat their customers different ... but since I am customer
17695734947594750475058 & you are probably 8957849487349485958560459 I doubt
that is it :)

good luck!