[IP] Re: insurance rules

I got a message this post could not be delivered. I'm retrying. In case it's
a duplicate, I apologize:

> > > It seems like every three months they have a new rule. >>>

> There is a logical reason for them doing this! You could have been
Cured!!! ;>P
 If there were any chance of that I would be happy to cooperate, but in the
meantime, I  received a letter of Medical Necessity in 1998 and there has
been no change in
that Necessity.   And there WON'T be until there is a Cure!!!      :>p  >

Same with ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease meaning there are no more stages) -
and that requires dialysis. Our new insurance co. has refused payment of
$9,700+ for August's treatments stating *they need more information.* It
takes 7-14 days to die after quitting. Am I supposed to quit while they
investigate my medical need? arrrrgggghhhhhhh

The goverment passes stupid regulations so they can be broken or just
ignored! ~ spot