[IP] Re: Pump Site Question

I was having the same problem with red marks.  I have started using cocoa
 butter on my old sites and I've noticed a real difference in the length of time
the red marks stay around.  I use hydrocortisone cream for the first 2 days
 after I remove the site and then switch to a little cocoa butter (I use a
once the site has fully closed up.  The little red marks are disappearing
much faster.

Hope this helps.