No Subject

My favorite trick is to use the case that I have a small circle of
sticky-back Velcro on the outside of my vinyl pump (Disetronic H-tron
plus) case and attach it to the underside of panyy hose, sort of 2/3 of
the way between midline and hipbone. Depending on my weight, I have sort
of a hollow there.

Sometimes I think kangaroos would have it easy!

Polly Swanson

email @ redacted

Simple is boring,

Challenging routine,

Impossible takes a little longer.

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time
offer- sign up now!