Re: [IP] MiniMed and new rules every three months

> > tIt seems like every three months they have a new rule. I
> >
> > always have to call back like three times before I finally get my
supplies.

> This is not a MM rule but an insurance rule which MM has to follow in
order
> for them to be paid.
>
> Kathie

This was one of the reasons I switched from MM for my new pump. Every time I
called MM I was given a different reason, insurance rule, Medicare rule,
etc. I now use Logimedic for supplies. Same Medicare, same insurance, no new
rules. If there is a requirement about 3 month verification then they take
care of it behind the scenes and do not involve me. Another reason for the
switch was the rudeness of the MM billing dept.

Siles