From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 10:49 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] MiniMed and new rules every three months

Does anyone else have problems getting pump supplies from MiniMed? It seems
like every three months when I need to order supplies there is some new rule
that in order to send me my supplies they need to contact my doctor. This
last
time they told me that they need to fax my doctor for a letter of medical
 necessity. This is like the fourth time that I ordered supplies. They said
that
this is a new rule. It seems like every three months they have a new rule. I
always have to call back like three times before I finally get my supplies.