Re: [IP] MiniMed and new rules every three months

For me, minimed often has to get a doctor's medical necessity and 2-3 months
of blood sugar records before they can process my order for supplies. This is
not because Minimed has to, but because my insurance requires it. I have
 medi-cal in California and they require a letter of medical necessity and
twice a year I believe, or something like that.

They are hassles, but at the same time worth it. It also sure keeps me on top
of things- there's no other way to do it so I better check my blood sugars
all the time just so I can continue the pump, good reason to anyway! :)