Re: [IP] MiniMed and new rules every three months

What kind of insurance do you have ? Maybe needing a letter of necessity from
your doctor for the supplies is an insurance thing not a MiniMed rule. I just
ordered supplies a little over a week ago and I had no problems. The only
thing that was different was that they had me wait while they verified my
 insurance info. That's what makes me think your problem is really with your