[IP] What my Joslin 25-Year Cert of Achievement says:

"Certificate of Achievement Presented to Steven A. Roche for living
courageously with diabetes for over 25 years"
The accompanying letter says:

"Dear Mr. Roche,

On behalf of the Trustees, Overseers and Staff of Joslin Diabetes Center, I
take pleasure in awarding to you the Joslin 25-Year Certificate of

In 1948, Dr. Elliot P. Joslin created an award to celebrate the life and
good health of those individuals who had achieved twenty-five continuous
years of insulin use. We now extend this tribute to you for you
conscientious and courageous attention to the many difficult details
involved in successfully living with diabetes over these many years.

Congratulations and best wishes for continued good health.

C. Ronald Kahn, M.D."
This is really a nice thing to get. It says it very nicely and right on the
money.  I just got my Certificate and am celebrating my 37th anniversary
with insulin-dependent diabetes this.month.  My proof was a Xerox copy of a
Camp Joslin postcard postmarked July 1967 sent by me to my parents.