Re: [IP] Support Groups in Colorado

Sorry this is so far after the original post, but I've been unable to read
emails for a month or so due to <too many excuses to count> =), and am just
getting through them .... I'm a member of an insulin pump support group at
Kaiser Permenente that welcomes non-Kaiser members. A great group of Folks -
meets the Second Wednesday of each month (tonight!) in the Franklin Building
on Franklin St (right near St. Joe's - the taller (12 stories?) of the two
Kaiser buildings in that area) near downtown Denver - Riemers room B in the
basement. Feel free to email me directly if anyone has any questions. I
haven't gone since July due to personal issues, and may or may not go
tonight, but its a great bunch of people. Anywhere from 3 to 20 people show
up each time.

Type 1 8 years, pumping 1.5 years with Buzz the MM Paradigm 511

>From: Janet Johnson <email @ redacted>
>To: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IP] Support Groups in  Colorado
>Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:53:49 -0600
>Just wondering if anyone knows of a Support Group for Pumpers or Type
>1's in Colorado  ... anywhere in the region from Castle Rock north to
>E-mail me directly or post here would be great.
>email @ redacted

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
service providers in your area). Click here.   https://broadband.msn.com