Re: [IP] simple choice

I got the samples, too, but I disappointed.  I expecting they would send the
Simple Choice patch, not the SimpleChoice easy sets because they need to be
inserted at an angle.  I am not a fan of infusion sets that need to be
inserted at an angle because I find them uncomfortable and difficult to
insert.  The Simple Choice patch will use 4 microneedles that are less than
1/8 of an inch long, and these sets are supposedly due out soon.

I plan to stick with the Disetronic Ultraflex sets until the Simple Choice
patch is available.