Re: [IP] sensitivity factor

I was told to avg my total daily dosage of insulin and divide that into 1800
(No idea WHY-- kinda like your 90)  and the result is what one unit of
insulin will drop your glucose.  Trouble is , is that the total daily dose
changes day to day, depending what I eat.( 1 unit per 30 carbs)  Guess if
you ate the same and every day it would work but according to this my
sensitivity would bounce from 1:112, 1:43 etc.

So , using my great scientific mind,  if my glucose is 250 , I take 1 unit
and wait to see where it goes!:)  Sometimes it'll drop 50 points and other
times it hits 100 or more,  keeps life interesting.