[IP] simple chioce infusion set

for those who don't know, simple chioce is a new infusion set...made by simple
chioce... it is compatable with most pumps ...they sent some of an e-mail
asking if we'd like to try a free sample...I really like them, feels more
secure them the sils...Was hard trying to get inducer needle out of the set at
first, but think i will try ordering some sets from them next time around...
Don't know their prices compared to mini-meds...think the web site is