Re: [IP] hypoglycemia-----death

William I am rather suicidal myself and I've thought about this for a long
If you (or I) use insulin to do this, I believe it would add a level of
(political/legal) difficulty for all those remaining people with diabetes.
The government will eventually take tighter control of insulin, which would
make it a lot more difficult for people who need it to use it. I decided I
would never use insulin  because I didn't want to make things worse for others.

I also believe that it would be a very difficult and uncomfortable way to
go.  And there's no guarantee that it would work completely. I really have
a fear of getting stuck in an in between state. An overdose of insulin can
send someone into a coma, but once in a coma your fate is completely in the
hands of others.

You are welcome to send me personal mail.