[IP] Re: hypoglycemia-----death

William, I am not an expert, but IMHO, and from things I have heard, it is
not reliable enough, etc.

I do not want to probe, but have you talked to Hospice, they are very good
with these kind of issues.   We dealt with them last summer-winter and I was
VERY impressed with their attitudes, abilities and compassion for helping
the patient's wishes occur.

in prayer for you
Michelle Schlight