Re: [IP] Troll OT Do NOT Reply - hypoglycemia-----death

>I would like input on whether or not "overmedicating" with insulin
>would be a reasonable way to 'go".   Recently diagnosed with a
>terminal and bad disease and want to have a 'plan".  Thanks,

On behalf of the Administration I would like to offer our apologies
to the List in letting this Troll back onto the List.   PLEASE, do
not respond to this message as it was sent to incite heated
discussion and more than likely was posted by a child.   There was
nothing serious about the post, it in no way reflects what any real
person was thinking and is totally inconceivable.  PLEASE do not

Thank you,

George Lovelace