Re: [IP] simple choice

I tried the set last night on my daughter---it may be my imagination, but i
think the needle/inducer is fatter than the tenders that i usually use.  She
and i both compared the 2 different sets.
I had a difficult time getting it in- we ended up using a tender instead.  I
might try it again later.-
Cherie Mommy to Kara age 10  dx 98  pumping 2-01