[IP] Drinking and Diabetes

 I know this subject has been discussed at length in the past and I am just oing
to add my 2 cents worth.

 Drinking with Daiebtes is like pouring gasoline on a camp fire. Why aggrevate
an already difficult disease? I can't say I am an angel when it comes to alcohol
(well, now I am) but in my day I could throw back a few cocktails with the best
of them. Having a cocktail every once in awhile is OK, but for a D to go out and
have a night of drinking is like pouring gas on a fire that has been burning.

Just speaking from experience.
Just my 2 cents worth, take it for what it is worth.

T1 20 yrs
pumping since 3/01