[IP] Tuesday Night Anytime Chat

Hey all,

For a change of pace on Tuesday nights, why not check out W.J.'s Chat and
Sing-Along in the Anytime Room at 9:00 p.m. EST.  We'll have a narfy
time.  You just never know what might happen.....

See ya there!

AIM: jspock1

ICQ: 25177424 MSN: email @ redacted "When I was young, I was put in a
school for retarded kids for two years before they realized I actually
had a hearing loss...and they called ME slow!" -Kathy Buckley

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more. Sign up now!