Re: [IP] BD (Paradigm) meter and it's case?

I have both the BD Logic and the One Touch Ultra and they are not the same.
They have similar features, but are not the same machine at all.  I recently
took both meters to the lab with me to see which one was more accurate, and
based on that one sample, it appears that the BD is more accurate.  Of
course I know they vary from test to test.

Shawna

> > The blood machine that goes with the new pump is a BD.  The machine
> > itself is also the same as the One Touch Ultra,
>
> Are you sure about that. The specifications of the BD Logic and the
Lifescan