[IP] RE: tax dollars at work again

While I totally agree with you on government spending, its a political
discussion that will not be resolved soon and you will likely need help

A few years ago, I bookmarked a site I read about in a Wall Street Journal
article since its one of those things you never know if you'll need until its
too late, but this organization may be helpful for people who need assistance
in paying for medications, including insulin.  If government assistance is not
an option, you may benefit by looking into a free program called The Medicine
Program which helps to identify all of the different free and/or discounted
medicine programs that you may be eligible for today.

While the program basically identifies programs such as Lilly Cares and
others, they do a lot of the legwork for you, which is good news if you use
Novo Insulin or need Lantus from Aventis because Lilly's program won't
necessarily help you.  This program may find help you find assistance
elsewhere.  They have a very informative website:

You can also write to The Medicine Program to request a free brochure
at the following address:

The Medicine Program
PO Box 515
Doniphan, MO 63935-0515
Phone: (573) 996-7300

Dx'd Type 1 9/1976 at age 7, pumping with Animas R1000 since 6/2002 at age 33