Re: [IP] tax dollars at work again

I second that Jay. It's shameful the way we do not take care of our people.
Other developed countries seem to be able to offer health care.

There is online-insulin.com which you still have to pay for but the price
of insulin is cheaper by about one half. Also, are you planning on using
your COBRA (available to you by federal law) to continue your health
coverage for 18-36 months? It is expensive, but by law they must offer it
to you.