[IP] America's Walk For Diabetes

        Just want to do a little bragging. This past Saturday was the
 Syracuse, NY area Walk for Diabetes. The weather was cold and rainy but we had
a lot
of fun and ...
Raised over $65,000 ! The money is still coming in so our total will increase
even more. This is the most we have raised and are very proud. Work on next
year's walk will begin soon. No rest for the weary !
       That's it. Just wanted to share the good news.