Subject: [IP] Re: Ohio BMV

I live in Ohio. Not sure what all the laws are now but when I was 16 I had
to get medical clearance every 6 months. I got real tired of that and
requested after a couple of years of good records and control, that the dmv
waive my medical requirements, they did. Thank goodness I haven't had to go
thru that the last 22 years. Good luck, possibly you can use this as
incentive for your son to drive safely and keep good control of his