Re: [IP] HIGH SUGAR!!!

May be a site problem , BUT!!!! I've just changed out the reservoir and it
would work out right for another couple od days.   The insulin vial is
'clear' and the reservoir is a little cloudy, but that might just be the
nature of the beast:)

Got my 'Yukon Ike hat, coat, boots etc ready for the COLD front that keeps
hanging up in Ok.
Back in the 'old-days' I did do some industrial X-ray at Trinity.  Know what
Hell is like!

don