David wrote, in part:
>>>I gave myself 18 units of insulin Sub Q and I'm drinking like there is no

I noticed a couple of replies suggesting that David inject his correction.
Don't the pumpers on this list know what Sub Q is? That's a subcutaneous
injection. ;-)

When this happens to me, I test every 45 min - 1 hr to see if the trend is
coming down and not continuing on the rise. When I see it doing so, I go to
sleep. IF David were in DKA he would not have been able to sit at a PC and
write a message. Check the archives for what DKA (Diabetic KetoAcidosis)

There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good sleep
better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more. ~ Woody Allen