Re: [IP] HIGH SUGAR!!!

David,
Have had the same problem, high glucose & insulin dosen't seem to affect it
at all!   After many sit/set changes I discovered that the reservoir insulin
goes bad after about 3 days.  Happened yesterday afternoon (After about
three days the BS goes up to the 250-325 range and no matter what I bolus it
stays there)

Now trying to figure out WHY???  I change out the reservoir (fill another
from same vial of insulin)  and BS will drop about 80 mg/dl in a hour for
every 1.0 units I bolus.   Now I'm wondering if maybe the reservoir in not
sterile?????????????
The temp here in Dallas has not been that bad, upper 70's.

I'm using Novolog insulin.

Ain't it fun?
don